Corosync 1.99.9 (Second release candidate of Needle 2.0) available at ftp.corosync.org!

I am pleased to announce the first release candidate of our future Corosync Needle 2.0.

Tarball is available immediately from our website at
http://www.corosync.org.

Because of change in srp_addr structure, this release is wire incompatible with Beta-6, so please make sure to update all cluster nodes.