Approaching Beta - last chance to propose beta blockers

We are approaching beta release on Tuesday.

I haven't seen any bugs filed that block our beta release.  If there is
work remaining that _changes the API or ABI or config file_, that would
be a blocker.  If you have work like that remaining, please propose it
asap and let us know if it will finish before Beta, or we should slip
beta to address the proposed changes.

I would expect any api changes to occur in Quorum API.  Fabio, are you
done cooking there?

Regards
-steve