Corosync 1.99.0 (Alpha release of Needle 2.0) available at ftp.corosync.org!

I am more then pleased to announce the Alpha release of our future
Corosync Needle 2.0.

Tarball is available immediately from our website at
http://www.corosync.org.

It's almost impossible to write there all changes made in this wonderful
milestone, but in short major changes:

Migrate to libqb (https://github.com/asalkeld/libqb/wiki)
- Common features like IPC is now shared between Corosync and other
projects, so it's probably better tested.
- Corosync is now single threaded (with exception of logging), so no
longer problems with deadlock, race conditions, ... Also IPC speed
should be better

OBJDB/CONFDB replaced by ICMAP/CMAP
-----------------------------------
- Significantly simplified API

Plugins are gone
----------------
- For creators of plugins it means, that code need to be built on top of
CPG.

Votequorum improved
- Votequorum now contains almost all functionality of CMAN quorum
- Many new features implemented (auto_tie_breaker, wait_for_all, ...)

And many many other changes. Final release will contain much more
detailed list of changes.

Testers of this big milestone are more than welcomed. For testing, you
need to install libqb at least version 0.8.1. Another choice may be to
try Fedora Rawhide where Alpha should be available in next few days.

Thanks/congratulations to all people that contributed to achieve this
great release.