From: discuss-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:discuss-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Florian Haas
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 6:46 PM
To: discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  facing No package 'nss' found error while installing corosync

On 2011-11-11 14:10, Nick Khamis wrote:
> Florian is correct there, I did not pay attention to what you were using.
> For a pcmk+corosync stack I use:
>
> wget -O cluster-glue.tar.bz2
> http://hg.linux-ha.org/glue/archive/tip.tar.bz2
> wget -O resource-agents.tar.gz
> https://github.com/ClusterLabs/resource-agents/tarball/master
> Latest Stable from: http://corosync.org/doku.php?id=welcome
> Laster Stable from: http://www.openais.org/doku.php?id=welcome

Strongly recommend against building everything from tip/HEAD. Releases happen for a reason. Nick has already heard this advice and decided it's not for him, which is fine, but as a general rule it still stands.

Cheers,
Florian

This email (message and any attachment) is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not certain that you are the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message, and delete all copies of this message and attachments. Any other use of this email by you is prohibited.