Corosync 1.3.0 RPM for CentOS 5?

Hello all,

I'm revisiting HA after setting up a heartbeat system long before pacemaker/corosync and being afraid to touch it since! A day or two of reading has me set up and running with a two machine (VM) cluster with corosync 1.2.7 "Ready to provide service" okay, but a line in the logfile tells me that "Service failed to load pacemaker" - since I'm not using the officially supported version of corosync (1.3.0), I figured I'd better upgrade that before trying to debug much farther, but I can't find an RPM anywhere...

From the "Supported Branches" chart on http://www.clusterlabs.org/wiki/Releases - I see that pacemaker 1.0 was tested with glue 1.0.6 and corosync 1.3.0. I chose 1.0 over 1.1 because I'm still stuck on a CentOS 5 release and the rpm-next/epel repositories didn't have most of the packages at all - no corosync, old (Feb '11) pacemaker versions missing the August release, etc. so I couldn't get it installed by pointing at that repo.

However, the repository for the older stuff (http://www.clusterlabs.org/rpm/epel-5/x86_64/) seems to have all the packages I need and it at least got me started, but corosync is only at 1.2.7 - this doesn't match the "supported" version, so I've been googling around for another corosync-1.3.0-rh5 type package and can't seem to find one.

Shouldn't it be in the "official" repo at clusterlabs, if that's what it's been tested it with? Or are the packages just kind of built by volunteers, and maybe it's only been built for FC or something?

Any advice?

Thanks all...

--
Brent Harsh