Corosync udp unicast configuration

Hi,

   I am using corosync-1.2 and pacemaker 1.10
  During corosync start operation in many scenario I am getting core dumps.
  scenarion
  1. Configure one link .Installation is successful and corosync started
successfualy. After that  Make down interface using "ifconfig eth0 down
" core dump         is         happening.
  2. Configure 2 linkks in corosync.conf . Before starting cluster make
the second interface down on all node . Then start corosync. Core dump
is observed.

 In corosync.conf I am not having node id. If nodeid is present in
corosync.cong then for one link core dump is not happening.

Please can you help me to solve out the issue.

Other issue I am facing for  udpu unicast configuration.

I am configured corosync.conf for udpu unicast configuration. but during
corosync start I am getting this error

"parse error in config Multicast address family does not match with
bindnet address family"
"Corosync cluster engine exiting with status -9 at main.c:1423"

any help will be appricicted .

Corosync.conf configuration