Corosync 1.4.2 and 1.3.4 available at ftp.corosync.org!

I am pleased to announce the latest maintenance release of Corosync
1.4.2 and 1.3.4 available immediately from our website at
http://www.corosync.org.

This releases fixes many critical bugs and 1.4.2 enhances RRP support.

Short changelog for 1.4.2:
Jan Friesse (6):
      coroipcc: use malloc for path in service_connect
      cpg: Handle errors from totem_mcast
      cfg: Handle errors from totem_mcast
      rrp: Handle endless loop if all ifaces are faulty
      rrp: Higher threshold in passive mode for mcast
      totemconfig: change minimum RRP threshold

Russell Bryant (1):
      Resolve a deadlock between the timer and serialize locks.

Steven Dake (2):
      Ignore memb_join messages during flush operations
      Deliver all messages from my_high_seq_recieved to the last gap

Tim Beale (3):
      Add code comment mapping for message handler defines
      Display ring-ID consistently in debug
A CPG client can sometimes lockup if the local node is in the downlist

and for 1.3.4:
Jan Friesse (2):
      cpg: Handle errors from totem_mcast
      cfg: Handle errors from totem_mcast

Russell Bryant (1):
      Resolve a deadlock between the timer and serialize locks.

Steven Dake (2):
      Ignore memb_join messages during flush operations
      Deliver all messages from my_high_seq_recieved to the last gap

Tim Beale (1):
A CPG client can sometimes lockup if the local node is in the downlist

Upgrade is (as usually) highly recommended.

Thanks/congratulations to all people that contributed to achieve this
great milestone.