Re: hello

I bought this book (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0471722618) for my short stint with Cobol and found it a decent resource for someone with no experience. Most of this you could probably find online but it collects a lot of the basics. I've moved on from that position and no longer use Cobol though, hopefully someone else can point you in the right direction :)