Re: vibsam patches & problems

On Thu, 25 Jun 2020 04:47:30 -0400
Brian Tiffin <bwtiffin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Just to the first part, gcc is aliased to clang on Mac.  You have to
> look closely though, it's a hidden *convenience* feature.

Oh, right!  I knew that, vaguely, and forgot.  Thanks!

> On working on VBISAM.  I'm pretty sure you want Ron's updates, or, I
> run the copy out of OSCONS in Japan, part of the OpenCOBOL 1.5J
> release. The copy on SourceForge is behind a few patches, as far as
> I'm led to believe.

What's the story here?  GnuCOBOL is probably the most important user of
vbisam.  Is no one interested in being the "maintainer of record" and
keeping one repository up to date?

--jkl

[Index of Archives]     [Gcc Help]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Yosemite Info]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux SCSI]     [Big List of Linux Books]