Re: Download 2.0

make check fails quite catastrophically on my system (Fedora 23) but as
I'm not a C programmer I haven't the fainest clue what it's telling me,
though even I can understand (sort of):

FAIL: ./data-rep-O
4 of 5 tests failed
Please report to open-cobol-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Makefile:443: recipe for target 'check-TESTS' failed
make[4]: *** [check-TESTS] Error 1
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/dave/open-cobol-code/gnu-cobol/tests'
Makefile:559: recipe for target 'check-am' failed
make[3]: *** [check-am] Error 2
make[3]: Leaving directory '/home/dave/open-cobol-code/gnu-cobol/tests'
Makefile:317: recipe for target 'check-recursive' failed
make[2]: *** [check-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/dave/open-cobol-code/gnu-cobol/tests'
Makefile:360: recipe for target 'check-recursive' failed
make[1]: *** [check-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/dave/open-cobol-code/gnu-cobol'
Makefile:633: recipe for target 'check' failed
make: *** [check] Error 2

Dave

Patrick wrote:
> On 05/27/2016 05:18 PM, John Culleton wrote:
>> Where can I find latest 2.0 source for my Linux
>> system?
>>
>> John Culleton

What NetFlow Analyzer can do for you? Monitors network bandwidth and
traffic
>> patterns at an interface-level. Reveals which users, apps, and
protocols are
>> consuming the most bandwidth. Provides multi-vendor support for
NetFlow, J-Flow, sFlow and other flows. Make informed decisions using
capacity planning reports.

--
Hexagon Systems Limited                             Experts in VME solutions