Found solution to problem with animator test program?

With the animator I was seeing an error when running the program via the
animator. I was showing a not numeric message. When running the program
after a regular cobc compile it would get no error. But after looking at the
output it seemed to printing the last line twice.

Turns out the data files is 81 bytes in size with a 0A at the end, and think it is
getting a short read. I used dd to just copy the first 80 characters to the file,
and now the program runs fine in both the animator and the cobc compile.
Since it was dealing with packed data it was hard to tell exactly how the data
works out.

Not sure if this is an issue with the file only, or if there is a difference in how
the later version of gnu cobol reads the files or gets the EOF, or handles the
short read?

  Guam Community College  Computer Center
  mailto:mikes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  mailto:msetzerii@xxxxxxxxx
  Guam - Where America's Day Begins
  G4L Disk Imaging Project maintainer
  http://sourceforge.net/projects/g4l/

Number of Seti Units Returned:  19,471
(Total Hours: 287,489)

BOINC@HOME CREDITS
ABC         16613838.513356   |   EINSTEIN    88650200.285695
ROSETTA     40612200.678824   |   SETI        75411180.292144