Re: C$LIST-DIRECTORY requires 'USAGE HANDLE'

I've added 'USAGE HANDLE' during the last hours. Before the commit I'll do some additional parts requested in #77, including the parsing of CALL/PERFORM THREAD HANDLE IN.
This will have HANDLE stored as normal pointer, therefore you can work with USAGE POINTER in the meantime.

Simon