gnucobol.org : available

Hi,

I noticed that the domain "gnucobol.org" is available on GANDI.net for
around $16 per year.

I can gift it to the community along with a 2 year extension.  :-)

If interested, do let me know; either I can hold it for the community,
or purchase it for you (if you have a GANDI.net) account [in-case you
don't have an account, just get one, it's free].  :-)

Awaiting your reply.

~Mayuresh