Re: PCS Cluster

Hello,

any news on this?

Is there anything else we can do to troubleshoot before this happens again?

From: Nicola Contu
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2019 4:08:20 PM
To: linux-cluster@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: PCS Cluster

I can give you the current arp table, but we do not log ARP so there’s no way to tell you what the table looked like at that particular time.
Or we need to wait for the next time if someone in Engineering is available to get an ARP (I am not maning routers unfortunately)

Do you want me to send you the current ARP?