Mount error: gfs2: rhel 7.2: Transport endpoint is not connected

Hello Team,

I am working on creating cluster configurations using pacemaker on Rhel 7.2 server connected to a SAN storage controller and currently I am struck with the below issue.
It would be great if you can help me in resolving this issue.

Node1: hostname: node1-atto
Node2: hostname: node2-emulex

[root@node1-atto ~]# mount -t gfs2 /dev/vol_group/lv /mnt/
mount: mount /dev/mapper/vol_group-lv on /mnt failed: Transport endpoint is not connected

Steps completed:

1. Completed the cluster configurations and fencing (scsi_fence) with 2 nodes.
2. Created LVM using pvcreate, vgcreate, lvcreate on one node and other node could see the created LVM successfully.
3. Created a FS with gfs2 using the below command on both the nodes - successful,
 mkfs.gfs2 -p lock_dlm -t mycluster:gfs -j 2 /dev/vol_group/lv
Please find the attachment - File1.xlsx
4. When I try to mount, I see the below message,
mount: mount /dev/mapper/vol_group-lv on /mnt failed: Transport endpoint is not connected

Troubleshooting steps:

1. Verified by creating with ext4 FS, mounting is successful on both the nodes.
2. Verfied by creating with below command gfs2 FS with lock_nolock options, mounting is successful on both the nodes
mkfs.gfs2 -p lock_nolock -t mycluster:gfs -j 2 /dev/vol_group/lv
* Issue consisterntly occurs only on lock_dlm options *

Other steps performed by following Redhat forums:  Still I am facing the same mount issue. Please find the attached document File2.docx

Query:

1. Currently I haven't installed lvm2-cluster package on both the nodes due to dependancy issues. Does lvm2-cluster package is mandatory on pacemaker for mounting gfs2 on rhel 7.2
2. We have bought only one subscription for ha packages and we have attached on Node1 and installed the related packages and reinstalled from Node 1 and installed on Node2.
Will this have an impact to our above mount issue?
Please find the attached document File3.docx

Thanks,
Munavar.

DISCLAIMER

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be subject to legal privilege. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you have received this communication in error, please address with the subject heading "Received in error," send to it@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,  then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. The views, opinions, conclusions and other information expressed in this electronic mail and any attachments are not given or endorsed by the company unless otherwise indicated by an authorized representative independent of this message.

MSys cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses, though all reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure no viruses are present in this e-mail. As our company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or attachments we recommend that you subject these to your virus checking procedures prior to use