problem with virbro, virbr-nic

I have gfs2 shared file system configured and I am using fench-virsh as the fencing system on RHEL 7.  On virtuals.  One of our technicians made a mistake and destroyed on of the VM's, which re-created by cloning the second node of the cluster.  I reconfigured everything by removing the cluster configuration using pcs cluster destroy, uninstalling lib virt and dependent software, and reinstalling.

However, the virbr0 and virbro-nic interfaces come up every time with the same mac address on both nodes.  I am pretty confident this is the cause of the problem we are having, in that the gfs file system will not mount through the cluster software (pcs).  The file system always comes up in status failed, and will not clear.  Is there a configuration file somewhere that needs to be manually deleted when reinstalling libvirt so that a new mac address is generated?

--
Andrew W. Kerber