How to add an unimportant resource to an important cluster?

I have a cluster, running RHEL 6.7, with Ricci, Luci, rgmanager etc.
This is a 2 node cluster, where services are running on one node. The service is an Oracle database, and the cluster controls several resources:
* LVM volume (using clvmd)
* file system on a logical volume
* IP address
* Oracle listener
* Oracle RDBMS instance

I have now been asked to put another resource (another Oracle RBMS instance) but with the requirement that this new resource shouldn't cause the rest of the cluster resources to fail over to the other node. Basically, what's been asked is to have another resource which will be started by the cluster, but if it fails the health check it will be left alone.

Is it possible to somehow mark one of the resources as "Not really important, attempt to restart if down but don't migrate the entire service with all the resources to the other node"? My gut feeling tells me the better (correct, only etc.) way is probably to set up a separate service for this new less important RDBMS instance, giving it its own IP address, LVM volume, filesystem, listener etc.

Regards
Eivind Olsen