Re: Copying the result continuously.

On 10/03/16 10:55 PM, Elsaid Younes wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I  wish to be able to run long simulation through gromacs program,
> using MPI method. I want to modify the input data after every sub-task.
> I think that is the meaning of the following code, which is part my script.
>
> |cat <<EOF > copyfile.sh #!/bin/sh cp -p result*.dat $SLURM_SUBMIT_DIR
> EOF chmod u+x copyfile.sh srun -n $SLURM_NNODES -N $SLURM_NNODES cp
> copyfile.sh $SNIC_TMP |
>
> |And I have to srun copyfile.sh in the end of every processor.|
> |

> |srun -n $SLURM_NNODES -N $SLURM_NNODES copyfile.sh |
>
> |Is there something wrong? I need to know what is the meaning of result*?|
> |

> |Thanks in advance,|
> |/Elsaid|

Hi Elsaid,

  Your question is on-topic for here, so I hope someone here might be
able to help you.

  Do note though that most discussion here is related to availability
clustering. HPC clustering is fairly lowly represented. So if you can
think of other places to ask as well as here, you might want to
cross-post your questions to those other lists.

cheers

--
Digimer
access to education?