Call for keys, another round (Was: HA Summit Key-signing Party)

Update on the event below:

On 02/02/15 12:07 -0500, Digimer wrote:
> On 02/02/15 11:48 AM, Jan Pokorný wrote:
>> On 26/01/15 15:14 +0100, Jan Pokorný wrote:
>>> Timeline?
>>> Best if you send me your public keys before 2015-02-02.  I will then
>>> compile a list of the attendees together with their keys and publish
>>> it at https://people.redhat.com/jpokorny/keysigning/2015-ha/
>>> so you can print it out and be ready for the party.
>>>
>>> Thanks for your cooperation, looking forward to this side-event and
>>> hope this will be beneficial to all involved.
>>
>> Thanks for participating.
>>
>> Please print out
>> https://people.redhat.com/jpokorny/keysigning/2015-ha/complete.html
>> (best in landscape format), prior to checking your fingerprints
>> there, indeed, prepare your ID document, and you are ready to proceed
>> the signing event, which is currently planned on 2015-02-05 16:30 CET:
>> http://plan.alteeve.ca/index.php/Main_Page#Feb_5th
>> (I'll post an update should it change).
>
> Will there be a printer available in the room/area of the summit? If so, it
> might be good to set aside a bit of time to help people new to PGP get setup
> before the actual key-signing.

due to a popular demand and in order not to push back those jumping
onboard after the preliminary deadline, let's give it one more round.

Should you have any personal key still to run through the signing event,
please send me you signed keys (preferably as per instructions [1])
by 2014-02-04 8:00 CET and I will compile an additional list that I'll
hand out to you in a printed form during the summit (for practical
reasons; still get complete.html printed on your own as per original
plan if possible, please).  Except for those who've already done that :]

[1] https://www.redhat.com/archives/linux-cluster/2015-January/msg00020.html

--
Jan