Re: needs helps GFS2 on 5 nodes cluster

My first though would be to set <fence_daemon post_join_delay="30" /> in cluster.conf.

If that doesn't work, please share your configuration file. Then, with all nodes offline, open a terminal to each node and run 'tail -f -n 0 /var/log/messages'. With that running, start all the nodes and wait for things to settle down, then paste the five nodes' output as well.

Also, 6.4 is pretty old, why not upgrade to 6.6?

digimer