Re: [Pacemaker] [Linux-HA] [ha-wg] [RFC] Organizing HA Summit 2015

On 26/11/14 05:28 PM, Andrew Beekhof wrote:

On 27 Nov 2014, at 8:18 am, Marek marx Grac <mgrac@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 11/26/2014 08:00 PM, Michael Schwartzkopff wrote:
Am Donnerstag, 27. November 2014, 00:13:11 schrieb Rajagopal Swaminathan:
Greetings,

Guys, I am a poor Indian whom US of A Abhors and have successfully
deployed over 5 centos/rhel clusts vaying from 4-6.

May I Know where this event is held?
Brno, Slovakia. Next international Airport: Vienna.
Brno is quite close to Slovakia but it is in Czech Republic. International airports around are Vienna, Prague and mostly low-cost ones in Brno and Bratislava

Anyone want to meet in munich and share a car? :-)

I might be up for that. I've not looked into flights yet, though I do have a standing invitation for beer in Vienna, so I'm sort of planning to fly through there. Apparently there is a very convenient bus from Vienna to Brno.

Why Munich? (Don't get me wrong, I loved it there last year!)

--
Digimer
What if the cure for cancer is trapped in the mind of a person without access to education?