Re: Permission denied

----- Original Message -----
> I would appreciate any debugging suggestions. I¹ve straced
> dlm_controld/corosync but not gained much clarity.
>
> Neale

Hi Neale,

1. What does it say if you try to mount the GFS2 file system manually
   rather than from the configured service?
2. After the failure, what does dmesg on all the nodes show?
3. What kernel is this?

I would:
(1) Check to make sure the file system has enough journals for all nodes.
    You can do gfs2_edit -p journals <device>. If your version of gfs2-utils
    doesn't have that option, you can alternately do: gfs2_edit -p jindex <device>
    and see how many journals are in the index.
(2) Check to make sure the locking protocol is lock_dlm in the file system
    superblock. You can get that from gfs2_edit -p sb <device>
(3) Check to make sure the cluster name in the file system superblock
    matches the configured cluster name. That's also in the superblock

Regards,

Bob Peterson
Red Hat File Systems