Re: gfs2 resource not mounting

I found the problem. It was a configuration error I made when I modified the gfs2 resource. Everything is working correctly now.

If I want to change a setting like the token timeout, do I simply edit corosync.conf and sync the changes or can I use the pcs cluster setup command to modify an existing configuration?

Neale