Re: clvmd issues

On 03/10/14 12:57 PM, manish vaidya wrote:
First i apologise for late reply , delay due to i cannot believe ,any
response from site , I am a newcomer , already , i had posted this
problem on many online forums , but they didn't give any response

Thank all , for taking my problem seriously

** response from you

are you using clvmd? if your answer is = yes, you need to be sure, you pv

is visibile to your cluster nodes

*** i am using clvmd & When use pvscan command cluster hangs

I want to reproduce this situation again for perfection , such as when i
try to run pvcreate command in cluster , message should come lock from
node2 & node3 , I have created new cluster , this new cluster is working
fine ,
How to do This? any setting in lvm.conf

Can you share your setup please?

What kind of cluster? What version? What is the configuration file? Was there anything interesting in the system logs? etc.

--
Digimer
What if the cure for cancer is trapped in the mind of a person without access to education?