Re: Cman (and corosync) starting before network interface is ready

WooHoo.

I added:
  <cman two_node="1" expected_votes="1">
  </cman>
in cluster.conf and I think it's working.

So, what does the two_node do?

And, a follow up question:
What will happen if crm configure property no-quorum-policy=ignore" is set on clusters with more than 2 nodes?
Should I skip that on clusters with more than two nodes?

Regards.
Mark K Vallevand

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went."
-Will Rogers