transition graph elements

Hi,

Some cluster configuration helpers here do some simple transition graph
analysis (no action planned or single resource start/restart).  The
information source is crm_simulate --save-graph.  It works pretty well,
but recently, after switching on utilization based resource placement,
load_stopped_* pseudo events appeared in the graph even when it was
beforehand an empty <transition_graph/>.  The workaround was obvious,
but I guess it's high time to seek out some definitive documentation
about the transition graph XML.  Is there anything of that sort
available somewhere?  If not, which part of the source shall I start
looking at?
--
Thanks,
Feri.