on exiting maintenance mode

Hi,

While my Pacemaker cluster was in maintenance mode, resources were moved
(by hand) between the nodes as I rebooted each node in turn.  In the end
the crm status output became perfectly empty, as the reboot of a given
node removed from the output the resources which were located on the
rebooted node at the time of entering maintenance mode.  I expected full
resource discovery on exiting maintenance mode, but it probably did not
happen, as the cluster started up resources already running on other
nodes, which is generally forbidden.  Given that all resources were
running (though possibly migrated during the maintenance), what would
have been the correct way of bringing the cluster out of maintenance
mode?  This should have required no resource actions at all.  Would
cleanup of all resources have helped?  Or is there a better way?
--
Thanks,
Feri.