Re: unformat gfs2

That is very good news! Now, about your backups... ;)

Look forward to seeing your code!

digimer

On 22/03/14 04:13 PM, Mr.Pine wrote:
Good news for all :
I successfully recoved all of my data(1.5TB) without even one bit lost!
my program tooks only 1 hour to do all the jobs on my 1.7 TB
partition.(I could not wait 100 days for my bash script to finish).

I will publish my  source code very soon for the public use.

Special thanks to Bob for the help.

Mr.Pine