Re: unformat gfs2

On 18/03/14 09:38 AM, Mr.Pine wrote:
I have accidentally reformatted a GFS cluster.
We need to unformat it.. is there any way to recover disk ?

I read this post
http://web.archiveorange.com/archive/v/TUhSn11xEn9QxXBIZ0k6

it say that I can use gfs2_edit to recover data.
I need more details about changing block map to 0xff

tnx

Do you have a support agreement with Red Hat? If so, open a ticket with them. If not, then you can try also asking for help in freenode's #linux-cluster channel. It says "no gfs support", but that's to prevent confusion with tracking open tickets, which won't apply if you don't have official red hat support.

--
Digimer
What if the cure for cancer is trapped in the mind of a person without access to education?