Re: Question about cluster behavior

:( no cluster.conf && no log, so if you want someone try to help you, you need to give more information, no just describe the problem

Hello,

I have a 3 nodes cluster in high availability with a quorum disk. It is
Redhat 6.
Occasionally it happens that we have to shut down the entire cluster system.
When I restart the machines, the cluster don't see any cluster partition
(/dev/mapper/vg-lv) until all machines are started.
If I want to start only 2 machines, I have to manually remove the other
machine frome the web interface and restart the other two machines. If I
don't do this, the cluster partition path isn't seen and the services
never start. Is this normal or there is some configuration problem in my
cluster?

thanks in advance for the answer

Fabio Ferrari