Re: failover domain and service start

I get the following error. Looks like my node3 can't manage services. When all nodes are up and I try to start a service on node 3, the service will start on other nodes even the priority on fd is number 1.

--
Dec 20 14:13:38 cvtst3 clurgmgrd[19883]: <notice> Starting stopped service vm:guest1
Dec 20 14:13:38 cvtst3 clurgmgrd[19883]: <notice> start on vm "guest1" returned 1 (generic error)