Re: Changing ip address of nodes in RedHat 5

Hello

I think the more clear way is put whole cluster down and change node ips

2013/11/20 Emilio Arjona <earjona@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
We're worried about the cluster nodes communication but we will change all ips: nodes and resources.

Do you recommend stop the cluster and change all node ips or change nodes one by one taking out one node from the cluster, changing its ip and then re-joining the node again?

Thanks emmanuel!