Re: slow NFS performance on GFS2

Le 24/09/2013 14:57, Thom Gardner a écrit :

Steve Whitehouse actually touched on this when he asked if you had
it set up active/passive, but I didn't see where you answered that
question (I may have missed it, though).

I've installed keepalived to have failover for NFS. All volumes are NFS exported by the two nodes but the clients use the same NFS server to mount the same volume.

I use NFS because I will have to connect more than 30 clients to the SAN datas. Network team can't give me a large number of addresses in the iSCSI VLAN and I've read that 16 nodes should be the maximum number.