Re: RHCS + DRBD - DRBD file systems not mounting

>on 28.08.2013 Emmanuel wrote

>sorry i'm just curious, why you are using drbd if you have a share storage?

We are having mail servers on RHCS at our data center. Here the mail-store and the mail-queue are kept on share storage to ensure that both the nodes of the RHCS can access the data as and when required. We are setting up a disaster recovery site and need to replicate both the mail-store and the mail-queue to that site from the data center to ensure that the services can come up from the DR site once the data center is not available. We are trying to implement the DRBD to replicate the data from the data center to the disaster recovery site. Hope this clarifies. In case you need any more details, please do write.

Goutam