Re: Status of fencing KVM guests across multiple hosts

On 06/21/2013 02:34 AM, Vladislav Bogdanov wrote:
21.06.2013 04:46, Digimer wrote:
Hi all,

   I want to update the Guest Fencing docs on
http://clusterlabs.org/wiki/Guest_Fencing and write a little tutorial as
well. The CL page says;

For Guests Running on Multiple Hosts

Not yet supported, check back soon.

Rough commands:

   I wanted to know where this was today, as I think that's a little out
of date now. Has support been added? If not, does it work at a technical
level and simply isn't supported by Red Hat?

It works for latest fedoras out-of-the-box, but was removed from EL6.4.
Package names changed a bit (qpid -> qmf), but idea still the same.

http://oss.clusterlabs.org/pipermail/pacemaker/2013-June/018662.html

https://access.redhat.com/site/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/6/html/6.4_Technical_Notes/matahari.html

   Cheers

Thanks, Vladislav!

--
Digimer
What if the cure for cancer is trapped in the mind of a person without access to education?