Re: error clusvcadm

Hello Ryan

I think ha-lvm was deprecated for clvmd+exclusive mode, i think the seconde method is more clear, ha-lvm is ugly toy, this what i think

Thanks

2013/5/14 Ryan Mitchell <rmitchel@xxxxxxxxxx>
On 05/13/2013 06:48 PM, emmanuel segura wrote:
Hello Delphine

your problem as you know is here
<fs device="LABEL=postfix" mountpoint="/var/spool/
postfix" force_unmount="1" fstype="ext3" name="mgmtha5" options=""/>

I don't know if you are using lvm or partition, but you should look for
the device corresponding to that LABEL, if you are using lvm use vgs and
lvs to see if your volume are actived

Thanks

Further to this:
- It is best-practice to use LVM resources (HA-LVM) for non-clustered filesystems (ie. ext3, ext4, xfs, etc).  This helps to protect against accidentally mounting the filesystem on more than one node at a time.

As you have some GFS2, I assume you have clustered LVM and therefore it is as simple as adding LVM resources to the services.  See https://access.redhat.com/site/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/6/html/Cluster_Administration/ap-ha-halvm-CA.html#s1-halvm-clvm-CA

- The error you're experiencing where the service won't start is because the filesystem with the label "postfix" can't be found (as Emmanuel said).  See if you can see the missing device with the following command:
# blkid -c /dev/null

If there is no device with LABEL=postfix, you need to try to find which is the correct device, and add the label to the device with e2label.

Regards,

Ryan Mitchell
Red Hat Global Support Services