Re: Netapp snapdrive connect doesn't like clustered volumes

Vgchange -cn vgname

Can disable cluster flag

Regards
Yu

On 10/12/2012, at 19:02, Gianluca Cecchi <gianluca.cecchi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello, I was evaluating migration from a rhel 5.8 two node cluster with services based on ha-lvm to a clvmd one.
I'm using netapp storage with snapshot technology.
I quiesce db, then make a snapshot and then a third server connects to the flashcopy volume, with "snapdrive connect" command and makes a backup of the db.
Passing to clvmd, the command fails because it tries to do a vgimport and returns error because it is a clustered volume.
The operation is atomic, so I didn't find a way to only present the lun and run manual command...
Any suggestion about working at origin and temporarily disable cluster flag before snapshot?
Or other ones with similar problems?
Thanks in advance
Gianluca