Re: Pacemaker+DRBD+GFS2 multiple filesystems.

What does your config look like?  What was the error you get? Logs?

On Tuesday, December 4, 2012, Daniel Lopes de Carvalho wrote:

Hi.

I‘m new to pacemaker and I‘m looking for a way to configure pacemaker with drbd and gfs2 with two filesystems (/home and /export).

My issue is under paceaker configuration resources. I can‘t get two filesystem resource working on the same time. I always get an error on the second fs.

Could someone guide me with this configurations?

Thanks

Best Regards.