Re: lvm.conf for HA LVM

On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 7:13 PM, Shanti Pahari <shanti.pahari@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> Please help me to configure lvm.conf .
>
> I always get problem when I add volume_list in lvm.conf file.
>
> After I add volume_list  = [ “vg_pdcpicpl101” , “@pdc-pic-pl-01” ] and
> reboot it later my other lvm goes down L cannot initialize it. Or do I need
> to add all my VG in volume list?

The Volume Groups which are to be shared using HA LVM should not be
added to this volume list. They need to be included as resources in
the cluster configuration.

You can refer to the following document for the steps to configure HA LVM

https://access.redhat.com/knowledge/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/6/html/Cluster_Administration/ap-ha-halvm-CA.html

Thanks,
--
Manish Kathuria