Choosing a fencing device

Hi All,

Need help in selecting the right fencing device for our HA cluster of two nodes . The server hardware used is HP Proliant Servers and OS we are using is CentOS 5

There are two options for us in selecting the fencing device .

One is selecting a SAN Brocade switch. In this case , we will use ILO as secondary fencing device .

Other option for us is using HP ILO as primary fencing device and IPMI fencing for secondary fencing

Of the two options which will be better to go for configuring fencing .Any known issues with ILO or SAN Brocade switch in configuring fencing ?  Any suggestions will be greatly helpful.

Thanks
Zaman