Re: How to add shell script to cluster.conf

>From this link -

https://access.redhat.com/knowledge/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/4/html/Cluster_Administration/s1-config-service-dev-CA.html

Script
Name — Enter a name for the custom user script.
File (with path) — Enter the path where this custom script is located (for example, /etc/init.d/userscript)