Re: password change of master and slave node

Thanks Arpit

but i want to change root password of master server where my apache and other services are running

On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 3:12 AM, Arpit Tolani <arpittolani@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello

On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 11:04 PM, kailash kumawat <kailash.kumawat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi

I have been successfully configure the redhat cluster for apache now i
want to change password of my master and other node so how can i
update in luci server, please help me

Login in as the root user and issue the following command after stopping the luci service. The command will then prompt the end user for a new admin password:

$ service luci stop
$ /usr/sbin/luci_admin password

Regards
Arpit Tolani