Re: Bonding Interfaces: Active Load Balancing & LACP

I know that the only *supported* bond is Active/Passive (mode=1), which of course provides no performance benefit.

I tested all types, using more modest D-Link DGS-3100 switches and all other modes failed at some point in failure and recovery testing. If you want to experiment, I'd suggest tweaking corosync's timeouts to be (much?) more generous.

I'm curious to hear back on what your experimenting finds.

Digimer