Re: Multiple script resources with same name

Thanks John.

I have done something similar as a workaround.
Instead of creating copies I have created softlink with different names to the same script file.
(I am editing the script a lot so softlinks saves me some effort)

But is it correct to say that there is no such provision of managing multiple instances of services (script service) in the RHCS framework ?

Thanks
Achint