Re: error messages while use fsck.gfs2

BTW:
The stdout info
[root@Toureg ~]# fsck.gfs2 /dev/sdc
Initializing fsck
Either the super block is corrupted, or this is not a GFS2 filesystem
Gathering information to repair the gfs2 superblock.  This may take some time.
Block size determined to be: 4096
Found system jindex file at: 0x24
Found system per_node directory at: 0x2816f
From per_node's '..' I backtracked the master directory to: 0x23
Found system statfs file at: 0x28171
Found system quota file at: 0x28172
Found system inum file at: 0x2867f
Found system rindex file at: 0x28681
Lock protocol determined to be: lock_nolock
Stand-alone file system: No need for a lock table.
Okay to fix the GFS2 superblock? (y/n)y
bad seek: Invalid argument from inode_read:58: block 18446744073709551615 (0xffffffffffffffff)