GFS2 support EMC storage SRDF??

Hi GFS2 gurus,

I am planning to setup 2 x 2 nodes clusters in our environment with using emc storage to build cluster shared filesytems (GFS2).

PROD:  2 nodes ( cluster 1)

DR: 2 nodes ( cluster 2).

as below shows:

PROD
Cluster 1 share LUNs for PROD (node1, node2)
·         1 x 100G = Tier 1 (R1)
·         1 x 200G = Tier 2 (R1)
·         1 x 200G = Tier 3 (R1)

DR
Cluster 2 share LUNs for DR (node 1,node 2)
·         1 x 100G = Tier 1 (R2)
·         1 x 200G = Tier 2 (R2)
·         1 x 200G = Tier 3 (R2)

My question is that GFS2 supports SRDF ??  looking at KB in redhat site, it only says that GFS2 does not support using asynchronous or active/passive array based replication. but it seems like does not apply for SRDF.

if anyone has done this before, appreciate you can give some ideas.

cheers!

Yu