Re: Can I build a computer cluster based on RedHat Desktop edition?

to run mpi code it can be done and could costly.
Read these articles and do other searches in google for the same topic.

http://na-inet.jp/na/pccluster/fc5_x8664-en.html
http://www.webstreet.com/super_computer.htm
http://www.divms.uiowa.edu/~jni/HowTo/HowToBuildAClusterG.pdf
http://blizzard.rwic.und.edu/~nordlie/deuce/