Re: error messages while use fsck.gfs2

Hi Bob
    Thank you for your advice,
I had dump the FS head.
#dd if=/dev/sdc of=/home/disk.dump bs=4096 count=1000
#file disk.dump
disk.dump: Linux GFS2 Filesystem (blocksize 4096, lockproto fsck_nolock)
and I also try
# gfs2_tool sb /dev/sdc all
  mh_magic = 0x01161970
  mh_type = 1
  mh_format = 100
  sb_fs_format = 1801
  sb_multihost_format = 1900
  sb_bsize = 4096
  sb_bsize_shift = 12
  no_formal_ino = 2
  no_addr = 35
  no_formal_ino = 1
  no_addr = 34
  sb_lockproto = fsck_nolock
  sb_locktable =
  uuid = 5a8234ba-ad89-f87a-c98b-807e307085fe

then try to mount the storage
#mount.gfs2 -o  lockproto=fsck_nolock /dev/sdc /opt
error mounting /dev/sdc on /opt: No such file or directory

#dmesg
GFS2: can't find protocol fsck_nolock

Is this mean the filesystem structure still ok?
why should dmesg will report can't find fsck_nolock protocol?
Did I miss something?

Thank you