Re: EFI in CLVM

Removed the first few blocks and last cylinder successfully.So no GPT signatures now.

pvcreate and vgcreate were successfully but not the lvcreate again.

pvs o/p:

  /dev/mpath/mpath13                             prd_vg10 lvm2 a-      2.00T 2.00T

vgs o/p:

 prd_vg10   1   0   0 wz--nc    2.00T 2.00T

lvcreate o/p:

lvcreate -n prd_vg10_lv -L2047G prd_vg10

Error locking on node prd3: device-mapper: create ioctl failed: Device or resource busy
  Error locking on node prd1: device-mapper: create ioctl failed: Device or resource busy
  Error locking on node prd2: device-mapper: create ioctl failed: Device or resource busy

Now since I don't have device partitions, I don't care about kapartx . Am I correct?

Paras.