Re: EFI in CLVM

Does it mean that I don't need mpath0p1 ? If its the case i don't need to run kpartx on mpath0?

And not having mpath0p1 will take away this device mapper ioctl failed issue when creating lvcreate?

I am really confused why this lock has failed , also not sure if this is related to this >2TB LUN.

Paras.